Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY

It's mother's day, Spring is in the air.  My daughter and I are sitting on the balcony drinking green tea and Nick Cave song "Opium Tea" is blasting on my computer.  I love that song.  

"I look out the window and what do I see "   "Cause I am what i am  and  what will be will be." 


The sun is out the squirrels are playing, the birds are chirping and I am happy.   And I can see the beauty in everything.

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.

4 comments:

Ann P Munday said...

As always, succinct and lovely. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Jo Dawkins said...

loved it!

Jean said...

Beautifully said Franca. Happy Mother's day and every "beautiful" day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful like you are!

LinkWithin