Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anonymous "Healing from Grief"

The pain of grief is so hard to describe. When they say "heartbroken" that is a very close description. I remember banging my toe and even though I was bleeding I felt the sharp pain was nothing compared to the pain I felt in my heart.

I am a person with great faith but it was shattered when I lost my husband. He was diagnosed with cancer 2 months before he died and we were not prepared.
They say time heals, I think it is only that as time goes by we get used to a new routine. A routine that does not include the person we lost. At his wake when anyone would ask me "what can I do for you" my answer was "please keep in touch"
I felt so alone and lonely that I needed to know he was ok, I needed to talk and I needed answers.

The first time I felt any relief was when I went to a Medium and my husband came through! It was the first time in months that I had any relief from my pain.
The message was full of validation and love, and even promises of new love in the future.

Since that time I've spoken to very gifted mediums that convince me with their messages that our loved ones live on . I've heard wonderful messages from my husband that confirm that he is still around, and he knows what I am going through. He even jokes about certain things, his humor is still alive on the other side.

So to the grieving process I've learned there is no closure, love never dies, but I am complete and ready for the next chapter in my life, and I hear it is a good one ;-)

Anonimo "Guarire Dal Lutto"

Il dolore del lutto è duro da descrivere. Quando parlano di "cuore-spezzato " quella è una descrizione molto vicina. Mi ricordo quando ho battuto la mia punta del dito ed anche se era sanguinante ho ritenuto che quel dolore nel confronto del dolore nel mio cuore sia stato niente

Sono una persona con grande fede ma è stata frantumata quando ho perso mio marito. Lui era stato diagnosticato con cancro 2 mesi prima che morisse noi non eravamo preparati. Dicono il tempo guarisce, io pensa che sia soltanto che col passare del tempo ci abituiamo a una nuova routine. Una routine che non include la persona noi abbiamo perso. Al suo veglio quando chiunque mi chiedeva " che cosa posso fare per te" la mia risposta era " per piacere rimani in contatto " Mi sentivo cosi’ sola e in una solitudine che avevo bisognio di sapere che lui stava bene, avevo bisognio di parlare e bisogno di aver risposte su le mie domande.

La prima volta che ho sentito un sollievo era quando sono andata da un medium e il mio marito si è fatto sentire! Era la prima volta in mesi che ho avuto un sollievo dal mio dolore. Il messaggio era pieno della convalida e dell'amore e perfino delle promesse di un nuovo amore nel futuro.
Dal’lora ho parlato ad altri eccezionalmente dotati medium che mi hanno convinta con i loro messaggi che I nostri amati vivono. Ho sentito meravigliosi messagi da mio marito che confermano che lui ancora mi e’ vicino e capisce che cosa sto passando. Persino scherza su determinate cose, il suo umore è ancora vivo al di la’.

Così ho capito che non c’e’ chiusura nel processo doloroso del lutto. l'amore non muore mai, ma Io sono completamente pronta per il seguente capitolo della mia vita, ed ho sentito che è un buon capitolo; -)

1 comment:

Franca said...

Thank you for sharing with us. I wanted you to know that your phrase "They say time heals, I think it is only that as time goes by we get used to a new routine." reasonates with me. Franca

LinkWithin